Software Consultant (Ref. RL-SC-1020) | Athens
Retail-Link is the innovative Software as a Service Provider in the Greek Supply-Chain. From 2003 until today Retail-Link offers a comprehensive portfolio of e-collaboration services, targeted on effectively connecting the outmost competitive companies with their business partners on the following directions:
- Electronic data interchange – EDI
- Collaborative stock replenishment – CRP/VMI
- E-Distribution channel management
With the use of state-of-the-art technologies and new collaboration models, Retail-Link is offering customer oriented services to innovative businesses and acts as a B2B hub between businesses.
To enhance our team we are looking to recruit ambitious professionals for the role:
- Implementation of R@L solutions with emphasis on efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Supporting R@L solutions installed base.
- Providing feedback and ideas for developing new functionalities and improving existing ones.
What we are offering:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance coverage.
- A productive, pleasant working environment.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Τraining in new technologies and services.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics or Information Technology University degree.
- Strong technical acumen and business awareness.
- Understanding of data communication, data analysis concepts and technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and Greek.
- An ability to interact with teams at all hierarchical levels
- Attention to detail with a professional and methodical approach.
- Two years of professional experience on software consultant, business analysis, IT or technical support role.
To be considered an asset:
- Five or more years of professional experience on a software consultant or similar client facing role.
- Strong SQL Server skills.
- Project management experience on a software consulting environment.
- EBS (Entersoft Business Suite) ERP hands on experience.
Who we are:
Retail-Link is offering customer oriented services to innovative businesses. With initial focus in the demanding sector of the traditional retail and the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), Retail-Link is now applying its experience and know-how to the most competitive companies in the Greek market and 12 European countries.
Retail-Link is a subsidiary of Entersoft Group: the leading business software and services provider in South East Europe and the Middle East. Entersoft is listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, exports to Cyprus, Serbia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and owns subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania & United Arab Emirates
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, send your CV quoting the reference code: (RL-S_Cons-1020) to the attention of HR Department at email@example.com