Junior Sales Executive (Ref. RL-SE-0621) | Athens
Retail-Link is the innovative Software as a Service Provider in the Greek Supply-Chain and a member of ENTERSOFT Group of Companies. Retail-Link offers a comprehensive portfolio of e-collaboration services, targeted on effectively connecting the outmost competitive companies with their business partners on the following directions:
- Electronic data interchange – EDI
- Collaborative stock replenishment – CRP/VMI
- E-Distribution channel management
With the use of state-of-the-art technologies and new collaboration models, Retail-Link is offering customer oriented services to innovative businesses and acts as a B2B hub between businesses.
To enhance our Sales Team we are looking to recruit ambitious professionals for the role:
- Work as part of a larger sales team that operates on a targeted Account Planning
- Lead generation, network utilization, introduction to new prospects and customers
- Follow up calls and meeting arrangements to present the solutions and services
- Provide input about the customer and articulate how our business model fits a prospect’s needs for the offer preparation
- Develop Business proposals
- Provide forecast, contribute to sales budget and reporting to Entersoft CRM
What we are offering:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance coverage.
- A productive, pleasant working environment.
- Τraining in new technologies and services.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Between 2-3 years’ experience in sales or business development in the IT Industry, (ideally Business Software for medium to large enterprises )
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, or in a business-related field. (Postgraduate degree is considered a plus)
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM or similar business software is considered a plus
- Results oriented, positive thinking and passionate
- Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Team player and doer.
- Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled
Who we are:
Retail-Link is offering customer oriented services to innovative businesses. With initial focus in the demanding sector of the traditional retail and the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), Retail-Link is now applying its experience and know-how to the most competitive companies in the Greek market and 12 European countries.
Retail-Link is a subsidiary of Entersoft Group: the leading business software and services provider in South East Europe and the Middle East. Entersoft is listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, exports to Cyprus, Serbia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and owns subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania & United Arab Emirates along with the Greek companies Optimum and Wedia.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, send your CV quoting the reference code: (RL-SE-0621) to the attention of HR Department at email@example.com